Friday, May 30, 2014
Salman Khan is one of Bollywood's highest paid actors . Big and small screen, the most popular works in the star cast peck peck money . However, after spending huge sums he himself had little income . Only 10 percent of the money , leaving the rest for himself , he had grabbed databyakaje . Funny thing is , Salman himself does not know how much money to him - have money . Over 5 years of dealing with career , but Salman has in his bank account, just five months before the start of the transaction . Recently a hearing at the Times of India . Dad Salim Khan, Salman from databyakajera got the greatest quality . Who really likes to give a helping hand to those in need Salim Khan . Dad's advice was to devote himself to the welfare of vulnerable people and incentive Salman . Salman professional work since the beginning of the end for databyakajera - received instruction from his father . 10 percent of the income from the very beginning Salman Salim Khan had to pay him . Salman to spend it as they see him . Salman returns to spend the rest of databyakaje 90 percent . Spending most of his income in the Salman after his Being Human charitable organizations . Salman's sister told alabhira , money - money , Salman very lacking . He always tried to stay away from financial transactions . Until 48 years of life , but the head of the ghamanani Khan Sahib 's own bank account . He never did check the book signing . Finally, five months before the start of the transaction from your bank account by Salman . Sign up early to check the book to encourage him , but lately it is broadly . And to sign the check book he 's read in the roach fed . This book signing checks for him to escape from hyapa family members are trying to patanora . But not getting a positive response from anyone Salman pathetic.
Monday, May 26, 2014
Indian actress Aishwarya Rai attends at the 67th annual Cannes Film Festival 2014 in France, Aishwarya Rai spicy dress hot photos from Cannes 2014 in France, Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai attends and performing hot pose in red carpet at Cannes 2014, Aishwarya Rai sexy in red carpet at The 67th Annual 2014 Cannes Film Festival in France.
Top Stories southasian's Profile on Ping.sg blogville.us Gratis Poker List of Free Directories Submission Software Reviews Internet Gifts UK Link Url Submit Backlink Free Directory www.freecreditreport.com Free Entertainment Web Directory | Free Submit URL in Entertainment Category | Search4i.com